Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I've got my ship back!


Finally, a vid of me!  And it was taken on the bridge of my ship!  Yes, Corso Riggs and I did finally get my ship back!  It wasn't easy, though.  We found it docked in the Corouscant docking area.  We were hoping to catch Skavak there too, but all we found was this alien ship merchant who said he was there to buy my ship.  Unfortunately for him, my ship isn't for sale.  I figured this guy was just some weak merchant, but he ended up being pretty tough.  Corso got pretty banged up and I nearly died in the fight!  We did finally beat the merchant down and he offered to give us a few upgrades on my ship if we let him go alive.  So now I not only have my ship back, but it has a few improvements!

When Corso and I went on board we were in for a few surprises.  The first surprise was that I now have a new shipboard droid called C2-N2!  He greeted us and said he is now my property.  He calls me "Master" and I'm not really comfortable with that.  It brings back too many slave memories.  I tried getting him to just call me Twicella or Captain, but he said that would go against his programming.  So for now I'll just have to get used to him.  It really is nice to have someone (something?) that cooks and cleans for us.  And he really is a friendly droid.  He likes to make things for us when we bring him back the raw materials too, so he's pretty handy!

My slave girl feelings disappeared the moment I stepped back onto my ship!  It was like coming home!  And after meeting C2-N2 I got my second surprise.  We went to check the cargo hold and there was this woman working there!  Her name is Risha and at first I thought she was just another one of Skavak's sleazy whores.  It turns out she doesn't like him and was working to beat Skavak to this treasure vault.  It's the treasure of some guy called Nok Drayen or something like that.  The weapons I had in my cargo hold are now gone and she has all of this other stuff she said we need to trade to find the treasure vault.  After talking to her for a bit, Corso and I decided we could take Risha on as a temporary partner.  Temporary until we make sure she isn't just still working for Skavak and going to turn on us later.

Once we had secured the ship we took off right away!  First thing I get a comm from that idiot Skavak trying to threaten me.  He said he's going to catch up with me and kill me.  He's in for a big surprise because he's not dealing with the frightened little slave girl I used to be, he's now dealing with a trader captain who's won her fair share of scraps!  Bring him on!  One other problem is a guy called Rogun the Butcher.  He was who I was supposed to deliver the weapons shipment to that is now gone.  He's put a price on my head and now I keep running into these bounty hunters trying to take me in dead or alive.  What a pain in the butt!

Working with Risha we decided that our first port of call would be a system called Taris.  I'm sorry I ever even heard the name of this place.  I guess it used to have great cities hundreds of years ago, but some Sith guy destroyed most of everything.  To be honest, the planet stinks.  Everywhere we go it just smells bad here.  And the refugees that are all around...I feel so bad for them!  As a slave my life wasn't the best, but some of these poor people have nothing.  A lot of them I've met have been run out of their homes by pirates, or scavengers, or even just horrible creatures!  I went to a small overrun settlement for some of them and brought back a few of their personal items for them.  When any one of them asks me for help, it's just too hard for me to say no.  They were all so grateful for the small things I brought back for them.  I really wish I could do more.

Anyway, we need to find this astrogation chart that's somewhere on this stinky system.  I guess Skavak is trying to beat us to the stuff we'll need to find this treasure, but he has no idea where to look for anything.  Risha has most of the information!  Ha ha!  After a lot of legwork we found out that it's in this place called zone zero.  We'll be on our way there shortly.  Hopefully things will go well when we get there.  But then when has anything been easy lately?  I'll never get this smell out of my clothes, ugh!

For right now at this moment, I'm happy!  I'm so happy, I decided to dance.  But not in a cantina, I danced in the Captain's cabin on my ship, right on my bed!  And I took a short vid of myself to put on my blog.  Yes, I'm a bit undressed, but I still thought everyone might like to see me happy and dancing.  Hopefully I'll be writing in this journal again soon about how we found the astrogation chart.  Until then, enjoy the vid!


No comments:

Post a Comment